Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

AWESOME

If you watch it about 100 times theres a bonus animation, spoiler to pleasure Island 4 maybe? o:

Sexual-Lobster responds:

that's mean! i wonder if anyone read this and actually watched it 100 times to see if there was something.

unless you actually did see something, in which case you're hallucinating from watching this 100 times.

Exile Preliminary 4 Exile Preliminary 4

At First glance

(Note: i have never seen this series before) At first glance, this flash seemed somewhat amateur, the animation qualtiy was ok and other things along that line, but through watching this i noticed that you have a very interesting storyline, and as i payed attention more to the story line, the animation seemed to get nicer as i cared less for it being just a visual guide. Your animation was somewhat long, but the scene changes kept it interesting to me and i found it enjoyable an myself only wanting more at the end! I hope you keep up this series, as from what i have seen it is very well done.

Animation: 7/10
Voice Acting: 8/10
Storyline and Animation sequence setup: 10/10
Sound Quality: 8/10
Overall: 9/10 5/5

Something like sound quality i am not to worried about at all, for you are most likely trying to keep the file size small seeing that its already 20mb. I plan on seeing more of these and am going to watch the other parts now as well. Good luck with part V.

-Acokecan

RiverJordan responds:

Hey thanks for the awesome review man! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I definitely have a well planned story for the series!

SHIT! Redux SHIT! Redux

This makes poop look good!

i gave this a one because well, it DOES in fact make poop look good!
nah jk gave it a 4, good animation, keep up the good work.

Skrupsakken responds:

Haha, thanks. :D

Tower Defence War Tower Defence War

Pretty Cool

Nice game, notices its a testing version so i thought i might want to point something out for you, when you beat the 50th wave, if you have enough money, you can place a turret and just keep hitting upgrade and after it does the first 5 upgrades the variables change to undefined and you can keep hitting upgrade and it wont cost anything but your score will still go up.
just thought you should know

Making Lightning -SG- Making Lightning -SG-

Im confused

When someone says "lighting" im thinking highlights in a picture, and shading, what exactly is this supposed to be? Flames or something? Please try harder with tutorials. Im not sure what this is supposed to be, seems like all you did was show me how to scribble and add a glow effect...

The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

Good job

There was some nice art in there, i like the fact that it wasn't just randomly submitted art but art that had to fit a criteria, which made the art more interesting.

My thoughts--

Good art, nice calming music, and it was an original idea. I don't think i have ever seen a submission like this except for like hentai galleries that people post which is just lame because its not even there art.

I hope to see more of these in the future.

Rating--
5/5
10/10

SirBeretofClock responds:

:D Thanks a bunch man!

When Im With You - F-777 When Im With You - F-777

Nice man

As always your work is beautiful man, notived you got best of the week for both this and "Once More", Gratz :)

Once More - F-777 Once More - F-777

As always man

Lovin' your songs, keep up the good work. :D

{MSX} Levitation {MSX} Levitation

awesome

definitely gonna play this on audio surf

MSXOmega responds:

That's a pretty fun game. Thanks for the review!