Tower Defence War Tower Defence War

Pretty Cool

Nice game, notices its a testing version so i thought i might want to point something out for you, when you beat the 50th wave, if you have enough money, you can place a turret and just keep hitting upgrade and after it does the first 5 upgrades the variables change to undefined and you can keep hitting upgrade and it wont cost anything but your score will still go up.
just thought you should know

Making Lightning -SG- Making Lightning -SG-

Im confused

When someone says "lighting" im thinking highlights in a picture, and shading, what exactly is this supposed to be? Flames or something? Please try harder with tutorials. Im not sure what this is supposed to be, seems like all you did was show me how to scribble and add a glow effect...

The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

Good job

There was some nice art in there, i like the fact that it wasn't just randomly submitted art but art that had to fit a criteria, which made the art more interesting.

My thoughts--

Good art, nice calming music, and it was an original idea. I don't think i have ever seen a submission like this except for like hentai galleries that people post which is just lame because its not even there art.

I hope to see more of these in the future.

Rating--
5/5
10/10

SirBeretofClock responds:

:D Thanks a bunch man!

Forever Samurai Forever Samurai

lags...?

idk man i think that flash just wasnt ment for 3D games, its badass but it lags, prolly memory leaks, still this game must have taken you a LOT of effort to make, good work. 9/10 5/5

acrazycanadian responds:

Well, technically the game is 2D (even if it *looks* 3D) so that's not really the issue. It's just a big screen size, and there's a lot of animation going on, so it can be hard to handle. If I had magic to make it run better for you, I'd be doing it ;) But I'm glad you could enjoy it even with the slowdown!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

haha

i thought it was hilarious that you could click the boobs and they would giggle lol. i like the game very nice quality, ive seem some of your previous work its very well done :D keep uo the good work bro

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Awesome

i just want to know who left all the god damned saw blades in the rode xD great game though 5/5 10/10

Tactical RPG - Warfare Tactical RPG - Warfare

Omg

lol Plato, your kidding right? i hope you were trying to get turd of the week lol

Statwhore responds:

Dplato made this and was completely serious about it so stop being a fuckign bitch you whore

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

NICE

lol i heard some sound fx from little fighter 2

Simple pool (no sound) Simple pool (no sound)

Um WTF???

it was cool and i was kinda excited to play but when i hit the que ball and it hit other balls the others wouldnt move... but i still gave you a 4/5

1stAde responds:

i did not know about that glitch i only found a few bugs but did not find the no movement glitch. thanks anyways.

Castle Run Castle Run

Great

good animation and great game style and stuff good work