Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

AWESOME

If you watch it about 100 times theres a bonus animation, spoiler to pleasure Island 4 maybe? o:

Sexual-Lobster responds:

that's mean! i wonder if anyone read this and actually watched it 100 times to see if there was something.

unless you actually did see something, in which case you're hallucinating from watching this 100 times.

Exile Preliminary 4 Exile Preliminary 4

At First glance

(Note: i have never seen this series before) At first glance, this flash seemed somewhat amateur, the animation qualtiy was ok and other things along that line, but through watching this i noticed that you have a very interesting storyline, and as i payed attention more to the story line, the animation seemed to get nicer as i cared less for it being just a visual guide. Your animation was somewhat long, but the scene changes kept it interesting to me and i found it enjoyable an myself only wanting more at the end! I hope you keep up this series, as from what i have seen it is very well done.

Animation: 7/10
Voice Acting: 8/10
Storyline and Animation sequence setup: 10/10
Sound Quality: 8/10
Overall: 9/10 5/5

Something like sound quality i am not to worried about at all, for you are most likely trying to keep the file size small seeing that its already 20mb. I plan on seeing more of these and am going to watch the other parts now as well. Good luck with part V.

-Acokecan

RiverJordan responds:

Hey thanks for the awesome review man! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I definitely have a well planned story for the series!

SHIT! Redux SHIT! Redux

This makes poop look good!

i gave this a one because well, it DOES in fact make poop look good!
nah jk gave it a 4, good animation, keep up the good work.

Skrupsakken responds:

Haha, thanks. :D

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Wow

I have to say, i am just, VERY impressed with the animation quality, it looked very life like and just, wow... there are not many submissions like this on Newgrounds, this is just, amazing.

Life with Navi Life with Navi

yet ANOTHER navi joke

Great animation it was very nice and smooth, but the fact that its an old joke just kinda makes it not that great... :/

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

funny

lol

the turkey rapture the turkey rapture

good

pretty good i 5d it =D and why did you pm me?

A Kitty Krew Apology A Kitty Krew Apology

if your sorry

then stop trying to ruin our crew, stop trying to kill Point seclusion!!!

{PS} Recruitment Flash {PS} Recruitment Flash

plato what the hell...

i made this and let you post and you said you would give me credit??? omg... last time i do that...

The Legend of David 4 The Legend of David 4

Beautiful

the animation flowed well it was great and the story line is awesome as well 10/10 5/5